Information Box Group
2021-2022 Faculty Committee Lists
effective July 1, 2021
REGULATIONS GOVERNING STUDENT ELECTIONS TO THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS UNIVERSITY PLANNING COMMITTEE AND THE SENATE
All campaign activities are subject to University regulations, policies and by-laws, and relevant legislation. The following resources are provided to students in their campaigning.
- Board of Governors Campaign Guidelines (Board & UPC)
- Senate Campaign Guidelines
- Code of Students Rights and Responsibilities
- MSU Operating Policy 1.3.2 – Promotions & Advertising
- Policy on the Use of University Facilities for Non-Academic Purposes (PUFNAP)
*please note that some buildings, such as the hospital and residences, may have different regulations. Students should ensure they are aware of, and adhere to, any additional regulations.
Candidates will be reimbursed up to $50.00 for campaign expenses on submission of an expense report supported with receipts.